JOHNSON ARABIA is a Mobile Crane hire company based in United Arab Emirates which offers cost-efficient and versatile lift engineering solutions to the petrochemical, civil engineering, construction, industrial, utilities, aviation, marine and other industries and clients.
JOHNSON ARABIA has been established in 1999 and is the most valuable market leader that sets trends and records around the region with dedicated and professional staff committed to excellence in
Safety, Maintenance, Availability, Reliability and Total cost effectiveness.
From its initial location in Dubai, JOHNSON ARABIA intends to expand its operations within the region.
JOHNSON ARABIA currently operates its own fleet of approximately 250 Mobile Cranes consisting of:
- All Terrain Hydraulic Mobile Cranes, ranging from 25-mt up to 700-mt capacity
(Terex-Demag, Liebherr, Grove, Tadano and XCMG).
The 700-mt capacity cranes are equipped with full luffing jib and super-lift.
- Articulated All Terrain Hydraulic Mobile Cranes, 20-mt capacity
(Terex-Franna AT 20).
- Truck Mounted Cranes, ranging from 25-mt up to 65-mt capacity
- Rough Terrain Hydraulic Mobile Cranes, ranging from 25-mt up to 90-mt capacity
(Tadano, Grove,Terex, Terex-Bendini, Locatelli, Kobelco, Kato).
- Telescopic Boom Crawler Cranes, ranging from 60-mt up to 100-mt capacity
(Terex-Bendini, Sennebogen, Liebherr).
- Hydraulic Crawler Cranes, ranging from 35-mt up to 800-mt capacity
(Liebherr, Terex-Demag, Kobelco, Hitachi-Sumitomo, Manitowoc, Sany, Funshun).
- Truck Mounted Tower Cranes, 08-mt capacity
(Liebherr MK 100 and Liebherr MK 110 Liebherr MK 63).