JOHNSON ARABIA is a Mobile Crane hire company based in United Arab Emirates which offers cost-efficient and versatile lift engineering solutions to the petrochemical, civil engineering, construction, industrial, utilities, aviation, marine and other industries and clients.
JOHNSON ARABIA has been established in 1999 and is the most valuable market leader that sets trends and records around the region with dedicated and professional staff committed to excellence in
Safety, Maintenance, Availability, Reliability and Total cost effectiveness.
From its initial location in Dubai, JOHNSON ARABIA has expanded its operations in OMAN, SAUDI ARABIA, QATAR, KUWAIT AND BAHRAIN.
JOHNSON ARABIA currently operates its own fleet of approximately 250 Mobile Cranes consisting of:
- All Terrain Hydraulic Mobile Cranes, ranging from 25-mt up to 700-mt capacity
(Terex-Demag, Liebherr, Grove, Tadano and XCMG).
The 700-mt capacity cranes are equipped with full luffing jib and super-lift.
- Articulated All Terrain Hydraulic Mobile Cranes, 20-mt capacity
- Truck Mounted Mobile Cranes, ranging from 25-mt up to 65-mt capacity
- Rough Terrain 4x4 Hydraulic Mobile Cranes, ranging from 25-mt up to 90-mt capacity
(Tadano, Grove, Terex,Terex-Bendini, Locatelli, Kobelco, Kato).
- Telescopic Boom Crawler Cranes, ranging from 60-mt up to 100-mt capacity
(Terex-Bendini, Sennebogen, Liebherr).
- Lattice Boom Crawler Cranes, ranging from 35-mt up to 800-mt capacity
(Liebherr, Terex-Demag, Kobelco, Hitachi-Sumitomo, Manitowoc, Sany, Funshun).
- Self Erecting Truck Mounted Tower Cranes, 08-mt capacity
(Liebherr MK 100, Liebherr MK 110 and Liebherr MK 63).